Sunday, April 24, 2011

Downtown Hotels Houston Texas

Downtown Hotels Houston Texas









Doubletree Hotel Houston Downtown

400 Dallas Street, Houston, TX 77002-4777

Doubletree Houston Downtown is located in the heart of downtown. This can be easily reached from all directions to the motorway. This is typical of the Doubletree - the hotel is nice and well equipped, large rooms, great beds and comfortable, great service, very friendly staff

I spent 10 days in the hotel and I am generally satisfied with the service. Maybe I'm lucky, because they gave me a broad suite, which has definitely made ??my stay more comfortable.
Staff at reception polite (I have a chocolate chip cookie at check in, I will so that almost no longer necessary because they have treated me for it). But they are very efficient.
As I said, the room was spacious beds, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large and had a good shower.
Laundry Service was fast and the gym is more than enough. I have not eaten in restaurants, to say nothing.
It is located in downtown, which is ideal for me, I could run for office. It is also located close to all major transport routes.
My expectations about this hotel more than satisfied. Lets come to Downtown Hotels Houston Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment